To align OLP parishioners toward God’s love, so that He may speak to us in the present, daily happenings of our parish and of our lives.
To provide opportunities for parishioners and the larger community to gather and share/exchange wisdom through:
- Spirituality exploration and enrichment
- Sponsored group activities/events
- Inviting speakers of interest to OLP
- Addressing issues that will reach all subgroups of the parish.
- To encourage interaction between the school, parish, and larger community.
- To foster an environment of knowledge sharing for the benefit of all.
Included under the guidance of the Faith Formation Commission are the following: Bible Studies & Small Church Communities, Parish School of Religion, R.C.I.A., Sacraments and White House Retreat