Parish School of Religion Registration: 2019-2020
Our program has been blessed and with the gift of God’s Children we will continue to grow in faith and spirituality. We look forward to working with you and your children once again in the coming year and I thank you for all your support for the catechists and me during this past year. If you have suggestions for your child’s religious education, I would be happy to listen to them and see what we might be able to do.
For the coming year:
· PSR classes begin Monday September 9, 2019
· Confirmation will be November 7, 2019
· First Reconciliation Parent Meeting: October 23, 2019 6:30 pm (Mandatory)
· First Reconciliation will be December 3, 2019 at 6:30 pm
· First Communion Parent Meeting will be February 19, 2020 at 6:30 pm (Mandatory)
· First Communion will be Saturday May 2, 2020
· Our home study option, for grades 3-6, is for a limited number of families for whom this would be an opportunity to deepen your faith as a family through religious instruction and formation in faith. Please contact me if you are interested in this program. Please note: this is not available for students in grades 2 and 7.
· Additional information will be sent when the calendar is completed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
You can also contact me if you are willing to share your faith with the children of our parish. We have received a great gift in our Catholic faith and we are called to pass this on to the next generation. The children deserve the very best faith formation we can give them. Having women and men who are mentors in the faith would also be an asset to our Parish School of religion. If you know someone you think would be good, encourage him/ her to call me – or you can call me with the person’s name and I will follow up on your recommendation.
Note that several forms are necessary for registering you child in the program. All forms must be signed and turned in before registration is complete.
Please include all of them when you turn in your registration.