Parish School of Religion Registration Notes: 2017-2018
Our program has been blessed and with the gift of God’s Children we will continue to grow in faith and spirituality. I look forward to working with you and your children again in the coming year and I thank you for all your support for the catechists and me during this past year. If you have suggestions or dreams for your child’s religious education, I would be happy to listen to them and see what we might be able to do.
For the coming year:
- PSR classes begin Monday September 11, 2017 Confirmation will be November 9, 2017
- First Reconciliation will be December 5, 2017 at 6:30 pm
- First Communion will be Saturday May 5, 2018
- Our home study option, for grades 3-6, is for a limited number of families for whom this would be an opportunity to deepen your faith as a family through religious instruction and formation in faith. We can discuss if this would be a good option for you to pursue in the coming year.
- PSR tuition will remain the same as last year. The sacramental fee for First Communion is $50 per child.
- Additional information will be sent when the calendar is completed.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
You can also contact me if you are willing to share your faith with the children of our parish. We have received a great gift in our Catholic faith and we are called to pass this on to the next generation. The children deserve the very best faith formation we can give them. Having some men who are mentors in the faith would also be an asset to our parish PSR. If you know someone you think would be good, encourage him or her to call me – or you can call me with the person’s name and I will follow up on your recommendation.