Our After School Care programs is designed to be family-friendly. Teachers and school staff members provide after school care most evenings from dismissal until 5:30 p.m. The structure and expectations of the program provide a safe and secure environment for students provided by adults who know and love them. Fees for this program are based on the number of children per family.
- Our After School Care (ASC) program is staffed by Our Lady of the Pillar Employees.
- Care will not be available on days that school is closed, including weather.
- The schedule for the afternoon includes snack, quiet homework time, and play.
- Charges will be incurred per day based on the number of children.
- $15 per day/one child
- $25 per day/two children
- $28 per day/three+ children
- ASC hours are from school dismissal at 3:10 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. Late pick-ups will result in a $1.00 per minute extra charge.
- If you have any questions, please call the school office at 993-3353.