Empowered for Life
- Our Lady of the Pillar students and graduates accomplish amazing things in life. Equipped with an outstanding educational foundation, Pillar students go on to and graduate from the high schools and colleges of their choice. Our students are prepared to be critical thinkers and problem solvers. They adapt to the changing world around them. Our Lady of the Pillar students are poised to reach their full potential.
- If you are interested in giving your child an educational foundation that empowers him or her for life, call us to arrange a parent tour or student visit. Our Lady of the Pillar would like to meet you!
- 314-993-3353 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your mailing address in your email so that we can send you information about our programs.
The O.L.P. Graduate…
The student graduating from Our Lady of the Pillar School will:
- apply the teachings of the Catholic faith to his/her everyday lives.
- actively live out the Gospel message of love and concern for all by engaging in acts of service.
- show respect for himself/herself and others through his/her words and actions, and will resolve differences as they arise according to Christian teachings.
- communicate effectively to a variety of audiences both orally and in writing.
- apply his/her knowledge, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and creativity to respond to a variety of challenges now and in the future.
use a variety of technology and media to gather, evaluate, and apply information for different purposes.
- exhibit citizenship by supporting and participating in school and parish activities as well as activities in their local, national, and global communities.
- recognize the uniqueness of others, acknowledge social differences, and demonstrate respect for all individuals and cultures.
express self-confidence in his/her uniqueness through his/her individual talents.
- accept personal responsibility for his/her behavior and act in a positive and respectful manner towards others.